The 19th annual SXSW Interactive festival – an incubator of cutting-edge technologies – will take place March 9-13, 2012 in Austin, Texas. The event features five days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders. From hands-on training to big-picture analysis of the future, SXSW Interactive has become the place to experience a preview of what is unfolding in the world of technology.
I definitely look forward to meet Altimeter Group – especially “The End of Business As Usual” by Brian Solis http://www.altimetergroup.com/2012/02/join-altimeter-group-at-sxsw-2012.html but also other speakers/panels
- Battle for the User Soul: Gamification’s Dark Side
- The Power of Visual Storytelling
- Storytelling for Entrepreneurs & Startups
- What’s ‘The Next Big Thing’ in Social Networking?
- The Lean Startup: The Science of Entrepreneurship
- Viral Is a Dirty Word: Strategic Video Success
- Designing for Awareness in the Attention Economy
- The End of Business As Usual
- Coding the Next Chapter of American History
As this is the first time I am attending SXSW, my schedule will be updated as time goes and if you want to connect with me or join the sessions I am participating in, sync with me http://schedule.sxsw.com/2012/user_events/user_43701